Chris’ Farm Stands are country style, open air farm stands that offer a wide variety of fruits vegetables, honey, hay, eggs and meat for sale. Open daily From May to November. Chris and his family grows naturally, using the best sustainable Agricultural methods at the beautiful old Silsby’s farm . A 200 Year old working family farm, on 139 acres of productive land with it’s very own 55 acre island on the Merrimac River.
We take great pride in growing Topsfield Fair prize winning fruit and vegetables while raising Thanksgiving turkeys as part of our sustainability. We enjoy helping educate the public about how their food is grown and the importance of using good sustainable practices. Come on down for our famous narrated hayrides at our annual October Pumpkin Festival for great Fall Farm fun, pumpkin picking and education!
We offer educational farm tours and specialize in toddler farm birthday parties as well as Farm & Halloween-themed birthday parties, and weddings in the Fall. Please contact us for more information and for scheduling your tour, wedding, or birthday.
- To be responsible stewards of the land using good sustainable agricultural practices
- Grow healthy food to strengthen our community
- Secure our food source
- To educate the public where their food comes from.
- We mentor young farmers on how to grow food and secure the food supply for our next generations.
- We try to instill in people the importance of keeping farms alive letting them know what no farms no food means
Chris’ Farm stands are located at:
436 Salem st Haverhill and 11 Lake st Peabody open daily 12-5 til November 1st.
We accept credit cards as well as HIP and farmers market coupons
436 Salem St
Haverhill, MA 01835
June 30th-November 1st
11 Lake Street
Peabody, MA 01960
July 31st-November 1st