Community Supported Agriculture
A Community Supported Agriculture membership is simply way for farmers and families to join together to put the freshest fruits, vegetables, and meals on your dinner table.
All you need to do is become member at the beginning of the growing season. This enables the farmer to grow produce specifically for you that varies throughout the season.
As a member, you reap the rewards of the harvest as well as share in the risks that come with inclement weather and pests.
Members will visit the farm weekly to receive their portion of a wide variety of vegetables and herbs picked at the peak of ripeness for flavor and nutritional value.
Benefits of being part of a CSA:
- Early access to spring vegetables
- Discounts on quality locally grown produce
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Eating healthy seasonal variety
- Know where your food comes from
- Know your farmers
- Help the local economy by keeping dollars & employment in your community
- Support open farmlands
Expected 2017 Harvest
|Blueberries||Brussel Sprouts||Green Beans|
|Sweet Corn||Swiss Chard||Tomatoes|
|Heritage Tomatoes||Non-Acidic Tomatoes||Winter Squash|